Join us for a scaretacular time this half term. On Saturday 26th October we will be holding various scary activities throughout the park and at The Island Cafe (which is fully accessible).
- Pumpkin Carving between 10am and 3pm at The Island Cafe – supported by Asda in Great Yarmouth and Lidl in Norwich.
- Tales from the Crypt between 11am and 2pm at the Boating Lake.
- Face painting between 10.30am to 2pm at the Boating Lake.
- Pumpkin competition at 3.15pm at The Island Cafe. The best carved display to be judged.
- Pumpkin Parade at 3.30pm – watch the pumpkins come to life with a free LED candle.
Please note some activities may incur a small charge.