Join us for a scaretacular time this half term. On Saturday 26th October we will be holding the following activities throughout the park and at The Island Cafe (which is fully accessible):
- Pumpkin Carving between 10am and 3pm at The Island Cafe – supported by Asda in Great Yarmouth and Lidl in Norwich.
- Tales from the Crypt between 11am and 2pm at the Boating Lake.
- Face painting between 10.30am to 2pm at the Boating Lake.
- Pumpkin competition at 3.15pm at The Island Cafe. The best carved display to be judged.
- Pumpkin Parade at 3.30pm – watch the pumpkins come to life with a free LED candle.
Please note some activities may incur a small charge.
Join our Head Gardener, Ian Guest, for fascinating guided walks through The Waterways Gardens. Taking place on the first Wednesday of the month, please make your way to the Southern Entrance at 1pm.
These free of charge events will last for approximately an hour and half and will lead you the The Island Cafe where you will be able to enjoy coffee and cake at your leisure.
Over the next few months you will be able to enjoy various themes:
6th November – Autumn 4th December – Winter Wonder 8th January – New Year Refresher 5th February – Getting ready for Spring 4th March – Spring Forward